Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Summer Blowout

When I logged in a few minutes ago I saw this at my page:
It looks that this is a summer gift meter that includes gifts we can receive by purchasing things from starplaza or suite shop(not starbazaar) whether with starcoins or stardollars.The purple meter(with 5 gifts) will fill up when you shop with starcoins while the golden one (with 10 gifts) when you shop with stardollars.
Below you can see how many stardollars or starcoins you need to spend to get the gifts at the next picture... 
 There are some pretty clothes there that I' ll try to obtain..
click the pictures to see them bigger.

What about you??Will you shop to get those clothes??
mariaa_justinb :)

2 comments:

  1. I have these meters is already half full, but I never got presents! It's a shame.
    Of all the clothes like pants № 3 and top with a skirt, № 7,8.

    ReplyDelete